Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sweetest Boy's 4th Birthday!









I meant to have this post up days ago but our computer has been acting up! Anyhow, we celebrated our sweet boy's 4th birthday on June 9th. He had a very fun day full of Spider Man decorations and cake (made by mama). We played and played and played as many imaginary games as one could think, that is the way of my little Noah! He asked for a "pic a nic" with "piggies in blankies and cheetos" at Eastlake for dinner so we headed out when Daddy came home and enjoyed a quiet evening by the lake. An evening very typical of the one I call "the sweetest boy ever." My sweet Noah, so down to earth and squeezable, I can't believe you are already 4! I am so lucky to be your mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment